Tuesday, March 03, 2009

one word: ALEX

I was telling Chris that it is a good thing that Alex is so dang cute, because she is soooo crazy. Saturday night after baths, Chris was combing her hair and she fell asleep. This is one of the only nights she actually went right to bed and didn't come down stairs a hundred times for something.
Poor Michael. Alex decided that her baby needed to be by Michael. Sitting by him would not satisfy Alex, her baby had to be on top of Michael. It is a good thing he is such a sport and puts up with her. She better be careful because one day it is all going to turn on her when Michael gets old enough.
It was very quiet in the house on Thursday so I went in the back yard to see where she was. She has talked Maria and Katy to come in the play house with her. Maria was holding Katy while Alex was putting lip gloss on Katy's nose. Katy was sooo patient with her and let her do it. Katy would just lick it off and Alex would quickly put more on. She then gave her a HUGE kiss. Lucky Katy.

How boring our life would be without Alex. We love watching her chaos and try to have patients with her sweet personality.

4 comments:

brooke said...

what a hoot. I love the lip gloss on the dog... Katy must be a great dog.
I tell Rory all the time that Spencer is really going to give it to her one day. He's already started. She picks on him, but he's violent right back. Sibling rivalry...BBLLUUGGHH>

Heather said...

They are all just precious. I always wanted a kid that would fall asleep anywhere! Dillon has those same pjs with the snowmen on them. Aren't babies boys so fun?

Holly said...

That is very funny! She is such a silly girl! I don't think my dogs would be as calm. LOL

Mark and Tammy said...

You know us women always do like our hair played with because it is so relaxing- I guess for Alex it is just a little bit too relaxing. It is fun to see Chris being a daddy-I only remember him as a silly goof always trying to woooo you. (ha ha)What a great couple you 2 are. I think Alex would fit in my family just fine and dandy. The lip gloss on the dog is just icing on the cake. When you have girls you have to expect the unexpected