Sunday, November 02, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

So I thought it was about time we put something up here now that this blog has been created for about 2 years. This was the extent of our Halloween. We went to the church for the annual "trunk or treat" which we love. As for the kids costumes, they changed on me several times this year. They have been planning costumes for about 6 months now (can you tell they were a little excited about Halloween. They must get that from their dad). Sam wanted to be a cat and then Morgan decided she wanted to be a dog so that she could "chase" Sam. Alex just went along with her sisters and decided that she would be a purple pig (to stay in the animal category). We normally dress up as a family, so I thought that Chris and I could just dress up was farmers to stay with the theme the girls chose, and it was something I could pull of being 8 month pregnant. About 2 weeks before Halloween, Morgan decided that she wanted to be a surfer girl. Go figure that one. Then Sam decided that she wanted to be a pink fairy, very specific, and Alex couldn't choose between tinker bell and a butterfly. So much for their 6 months of planning. So here a a few pictures of our final Halloween costumes.
Morgan as a Surfer Girl!

Alex as a butterfly!

Sam as a Fairy (nice posing)! Sam asked me where my fairy dress was. I told her that they don't make fairy dresses for big pregnant women. She didn't understand why I wasn't dressing up too.


Happy Halloween. Here is the girls (and Deanna, Maria's daughter (the babysitter)) and their great dad!



1 comment:

Holly said...

Who painted Sam and Alex faces? It looks so nice. Good job mom, being flexible with 3 kids and one on the way is smart.