Sunday, November 02, 2008

Chris vs. the tractor

Chris was invited back to BYU for recruiting 3 weeks ago. Since my sister just had a new baby I asked him if he would please go visit them and take pictures of baby Winnie. He kindly agreed, which he just might regret. While he was there, my dad needed help putting in a new fence behind their house. My mother was going to help him, but since Chris was there, he got talked into helping dad. As Chris was holding the fence post while dad was using the tractor to push it into the sand, the front end loader fell off the tractor and chris jumped out of the way, but not fast enough. The bucket landed on his right foot causing some major pain. After big time shock and a trip to the emergency room, nothing was broken, just very swollen. 3 weeks later, he is still limping, but finally moving around again. It is not a fun house with his foot being swollen and not being able to do much and me being 8 months pregnant.

No comments: