Sunday, November 09, 2008

Alex's Fascination

It wouldn't be a strange thing at our house to open the fridge and find a small Ziploc bag in the door with some obscure thing like toys, glasses, rocks etc. in it. Alex has a HUGE fascination with ZIPLOC bags. She is always putting her little treasures or things she wants to keep or what ever she has in her hands at the moment in Ziploc bags. She will then often put them in the refrigerator. Today, Sunday she only filled 2 Ziploc bags, so I decided to take a photo to remember this phase by. Alex with tissue in a Ziploc bag

Alex with a hair band and a toy container in her bag.

As you can tell, we go through Ziploc bags rather quickly at our house. Thank goodness my brother keeps us in stock from his job.


4 comments:

Holly said...

She's just a little organized, nothing wrong with that.
Very cute.

brooke said...

ziploc bags keep it nice and neat, I guess.
Rory is silly because she will find a random object, wrap it in tissues, color on it, tape it up and try to give it to friends as "presents". (usually I just throw whatever it is in the trash)

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Too funny!

Mark and Tammy said...

YEE HAAAA I am so excited to see you on a blog etc..I thought surely I had lost you forever. Then the other day I got on Mark's facebook just to see if you might possibly be in there and lo and behold. What a cute, cute family and I am so excited for you to have a little boy---in just a few weeks (holy cow) and a boy, so that will be a whole new ball game. I will be keeping in touch so beware