Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Our week in the Boyer Family

Here is Samantha loving Michael. She is starting to do that crazy smile when ever a camera appears. I told her to just relax and say something stupid, in which she does, all with her teeth clenched tightly together so that she still has that same great smile. I forget how long it takes them to naturally smile again. Michael was just hanging out with Sam. He is going to catch up to her before long, she better enjoy him while he is still little.
What a cute little boy. I would be rich if I got money every time I just say to myself or Chris how dang cute Michael is and how much I love him and having a little boy. I didn't think I would love it this much. He is great.
When I came home from work last Monday, Chris was unpacking a box with his new toy, a PlayStation 3 and guitar hero. He just had to have a blue ray player, and bonus for him it was on sale and included guitar hero. I just smiled and thought great, another system. I would have to admit that the girls love it. I never thought that they would get into it, but they love playing with their dad. Now they just need to come out with a cute pink guitar, some cute kid songs and a modest innocent guitar player on the game. Who ever does that would be the hero of several mothers of small children who love guitar hero.
Last Monday, same day of Chris's purchase, Morgan was running on the playground and somehow ran right into a pole. She has a nice shiner. This was just the beginning. I really didn't think it would get much worse, but boy was I wrong. She was a great sport and would tell people she ran into a pole and put up with their great comments. She liked that fact that it kind of looked like she had make-up on. She can't wait to wear real make-up. Maybe this was part my fault due to me slacking and not getting her glasses again since she lost them a year ago. After this, I felt really bad and actually made her an appointment to get new glasses. I was amazed to see how much worse her eyes got in one year. Like mother like daughter. She can't wait to get her new glasses so that she can see what's in front of her, including poles. We'll have to post photos of her new glasses which she should be getting this week. She is thrilled to be able to see normal again.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Poor Morgan! She did tell me about the pole. I'm glad she is getting new glasses.

Brooklyn said...

dilllon has those same pj's