Thursday, June 24, 2010

We love Grandma and Grandpa Moser!!!!!

My mom and dad came to visit the end of May and we were very sad to see them go. They also brought my little adorable niece with them, Jaylee, from Phoenix. The girls had a great time with them all. My mom and dad are incredible people with so much talent which we love to be on the receiving end. I have to save my money for when they come due to the many projects we accomplish. My dad had a long honey-do (daddy-do list) which he accomplished several things, with much more for next trip (hopefully this fall!!!!). We have to keep them busy, or they leave early. I have no problem with keeping them busy at this house.

My dad fixed my front and back door, kitchen drawer, toilet seats, cupboard doors, and made me an incredible desk in my office. (they are trying to get me organized, good luck!!). During dads breaks, he would find the kids and take a break. The only payment dad requires (other than air conditioning down here) is a cold Pepsi (make that dozens of Pepsi's). Here is Dad and Alex taking a break. You can tell she adores here grandpa.




Here is my new desk. Now it just needs to be painted (that is the one thing dad does not do) and doors. I can't wait to get it finished and get it full!!! (that means more boxes unpacked)
Mom has great talents with landscaping. She (sometimes we), added some landscape to our backyard oasis. You can see in the background Chris's prized Plumeria's that we brought from the other house. They were out of the ground for almost 6 months and actually survived!!! All 6 of them.
This is mom's berm (who knows how to spell that one, not me!!). It means a raised bed. It sure does add a lot of character to the pool. We love it. They also bought us an early Christmas/birthday present to enjoy. Thanks for the great glider. It is perfect.

We love having them here, and are always sad to have them go. Thanks for all the talent you have taught us and all the wonderful things you have created for us. We love them all!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow...it all looks great!!
I know you loved having them!!
It was so nice to meet them!!

Amy said...

Your desk is awesome. I hope you get lots of use out of it. If your dad gets bored and needs more wood working projects he can come to our new house in Utah! ;)