Monday, January 19, 2009

Thank Heaven for Little Boys

It is hard to believe that Michael Luke is already 6 weeks old. He is growing so fast and starting to smile and recognize people!! At his 6 week checkup (we kind of skipped the 4 week because we were in California, so we got him in as soon as we got back) and he already weighed 10lb 3 oz. and is 23 inches long. That is a total of 2 lbs and 3 inches since he was born. He is being kind to his mom and already sleeping from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. which I am loving!!! I hope that it does not change now the I have said it. Everyone better knock on wood for me. I headed back to work last week working about 2-3 days a week which has been going good. I sure miss this little boy, but I am a lot nicer to my kids when I get out a little. These are a few photos of our little man. 5 1/2 weeks
6 1/2 weeks. Love the outfit (so they do have some cute boy clothes. I was going through withdrawal of not having bows, dressed etc. but we are sure enjoying the blue/brown/airplanes/dogs etc for boys). He has dark blue eyes, just like Alex and a great head of hair.


7 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, look at that chunk. He's such a cutie and yes, there are some cute boy clothes.

Holly said...

Well, when do I get to meet the little guy!

brooke said...

What a handsome little boy! And I like the boy clothes because they can be so sophisticated-looking. Glad everything is going well!

Amy said...

what a handsome guy! I am learning to find the great boy clothes too!!!

Carrie said...

I guess the name Michael Luke is sticking. Has Chris gotten used to that? I think it is an adorable name and he is adorable too. I am sure it is nice to get back to work!

Unknown said...

Congrats Stefan and Chris! Great pictures, Micheal Luke is such a cutie. Hope you are enjoying the infant stages as we all know go by so fast. Glad to hear you are all doing well.

Mark and Tammy said...

Stefan he is darling-I love all that dark hair. It is always sad to have to go back to work with a baby but like you said, it's nice to get a break too. By the way I just looked through all your blogs and they are way fun-you guys looked like you had a fun, exhausting winter vacation. I love it.