Friday, December 05, 2008

Meeting his new best friends

The girls were very anxious to come meet their new baby brother "Michael Luke". It will be interesting to see what he gets called. As of right now, he is known by Michale Luke due to the girls. Chris went home and brought them all back to meet their new brother that they all of been anticipating meeting for sooooo long. They rushed to my bedside to see him and then just malled him. I already feel sorry for him when he gets home and they get to see him all day, not for just a few hours. Alex holding him for the first time. The girls were great about sharing him and taking turns. We have to watch Alex with her short attention span. She will hold him and then just say "I'm done" and let go. Boy is her life going to be turned upside down when Michael goes home.

Morgan holding her new baby brother. She is very excited to have a new baby in the house. One that doesn't get into her "stuff" right now.

Sam and Michael Luke. Sam is at the same age Morgan was when we had Sam. I thought it was fun to see the same gap between Sam and Michael. She already adores her baby brother and is going to be sooo much help.


Chris with a perma grin. You can't wipe this smile off his face right now. It is his birthday today and he couldn't be happier about his early birthday present, His Little Boy. He didn't want to leave the hospital last night and leavy his baby boy. He is a little anxious to get up here today to spend the day with him already. I'm sure he is imagining his little scouter already and planning his ealge project and all the campouts in their future.



This is when the girls met him for the first time.




Our happy family of 6. Holy cow that is a lot of kids. Morgan said last night, "mom, can you believe you have 4 kids?". I can't, but we love them all and wouldn't trade them for the world.






10 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

What an awesome family photo!

THE MACDONALDS said...

Nice Work Stefan! What a darling baby boy. This entry totally made me cry! It is so fun to keep up with you guys on your blog!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! I am so glad you got your little man! You look like a complete family and I am so happy for each of you! Can't wait to see you at the end of the month!!!

HAPPY DAYS!!
LOTS OF LOVE,
Loralee

Debora said...

Congratulations- we love you all- great pics. already- that was fast with the blog :)

Naomi said...

HOORAY!!!!! HE's HUGE! my biggest was 8.14. So I feel your pain. You look great! So does everyone else (especially Chris) Congratulations. 4 is a great number, and really quite easy. I think it was my favorite number before 7. Love you guys, miss ya

Crystal said...

Chris, get that grin off your face!! You look as giddy as my Chris did when he found out #5 was also a boy. Good luck. We will keep in touch!!!!

Holly said...

What a cute family! I'm so happy for both of you. I can't wait to see him in person. He looks beautiful.

Holly

Angie said...

He's beautiful and I love, love, love his dark hair! I'm so glad things went well with your delivery and he's a good size. I can't wait to meet Michael. Give that baby a big hug and kiss for us!

Mark and Tammy said...

As you may know I am not a big BOY fan for little babies-but oh my heavens is your little guy so adorable. I couldn't stop looking at his beautiful pictures. You guys all look so happy. You will have to keep me updated on how the girls transition to having a boy in the house compared to the three girls. (I think my 3 girls would go into shock, though they claim they want a baby brother). I am so excited for you and he is so darn cute I just wish I could hold him. Chris does look pretty darn excited-what man wouldn't be.

The Hollemans said...

congrats stefan. you look great, Im so happy for you!

Denise Allen said...

Stefen you were right on when you said that Chris was beside himself with excitement. Too bad Greg will be too old for the great scouting experiences that Chris has planned for little guy. :)

Beautiful children.