Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Decorations at our House

Those of you that know me, know that I love Christmas, especially the decoration and normally go overboard. This year is a little different. With a new baby, going out of town, and just being busy with school and preparations for Christmas and traveling, we have not even got out 1 Christmas box of decorations. Feeling guilty because the kids are dying for Christmas decorations, we got some candy canes and Grandma Boyer helped them make reindeer to decorate our lonely tree. The girls had a fabulous time doing crafts with grandma and loved decorating the tree. The comment every time they pass the tree about how beautiful their reindeer are. Sorry kids for being a lame mom this year as far as decorations go. That's just that much less I have to worry about taking down when we return from our Christmas vacation, which I am okay with that part.
The girls and their 3 boxes of beautiful reindeer. They were very proud of their creations.

Precious Michael Luke. Chris is telling us we can't call him Michael Luke, that we have to decide on Michael or Mike. The girls are having a hard time with this as they have only known him as Michael Luke. We'll see how long it take us to narrow down his name.



4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm a lame mom this year too. Oh well, it's one year, right? I think you have a good excuse.

Castaneda 5 said...

They are just so cute! Merry Christmas!

Holly said...

If I were you I wouldn't want to decorate either.
Why can't you call him Michael Luke?
Michael is good.... Mike seems like an older name? Is Chris a little protective over him?

oh, I really miss you BTW!

Carrie said...

I hope we get to see you over christmas. (I tried to email but it bounced.) We should have lunch at my house the day that both you and Jana are in town. Keep that in mind and let me know if it will work out.