Monday, May 17, 2010

100% Boy

I broke my camera last year, and it has only been working 1/2 time, until I completely lost it!!! The kids love photography also (like father like kids), and Michael loves anything to do with electronics so somewhere between the 4 of them it came up missing. Surprise surprise!! My Dear Husband has been looking for a new camera, so I finally got one for Mothers Day (Thanks so much Chris). Now that we have photos again, we are back. (It's not like we don't have a few other cameras around the house, just not quite accessible when I want them to be, or as portable as my new one!!). I thought I would share a few photos of the little man we are all obsessed with, our Michael Luke.


During the pool construction (Which should be complete and filled next week!!!), our back yard has become a mud pit. As most boys, Michael has been in heaven. It is difficult to have him in the back yard and not end up just like this. It is fun to watch him wiggle his toes way down deep in the mud and not care one bit that he is dirty. It makes for fun hose time and bath time.

This boy loves to give kisses. WIDE OPEN, WET KISSES!! One day he might get the concept on closed mouth kisses. Until then, we just accept them and love everyone we get, slobber and all.
Our little handsome boy. It is quite different dressing boys for church vs. little girls. Quite easier I think. I think he looks great!! Who could resist this adorable little boy, dimples and all.
With the new house, much work is needed and the ladder has made frequent appearances. Michael loves to climb and has mastered up and down the ladder. It is fun to watch his excitement as he reaches the top again, and again, and again.

I will post more later about the rest of us at the Boyer house later. The girls are all swimming this year on the Barkers ridge swim team, Morgan will be graduating from 5th grade and moving on to junior high (I don't know if we are ready for this yet), Samantha is graduating from Kindergarten and Alex from Pre-School. Wow, a lot of graduations and milestones coming up.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow..he looks so big in the one of him about to go to church!!!
The one on the ladder made my heart skip a beat! lol
You are so relaxed girl..that would have totally freaked me out!!
Congrats to all the girls!!
Cant wait to see the POOL!!!!!!

Crystal said...

And then the real fun begins....